Check out Dietitian Kate Pollard’s top tips to include veg anytime in your day.
- Swap your toast spread for garlic sautéed mushrooms
- Throw some extra greens in your smoothie – and no, it doesn’t have to be kale! Baby spinach, cucumber, carrot, beetroot and celery are all packed full of vitamins too.
- Serve your eggs with grilled tomatoes and asparagus
- Add spinach, onion and capsicum into an omelette
- Throw some leftover roast pumpkin in your lunch
- Grab some edamame at the sushi train
- Pick up a delicious stir-fry from your fav Thai
- Make a zucchini slice for your lunches this week
- Corn & zucchini fritters make an awesome all-natural lunch box snack
- Add some colour to your cheese platter with veggie sticks served with your fav dip
- A punnet of cherry tomatoes makes for a sweet & simple snack
- Throw veg into your homemade dip, such as spinach hommus or a creamy beetroot dip.