ABOUT THE PROGRAM
The program was developed by Clinical Psychologists, Dr. Kiera Buchanan and Dr Stan Steindl to address the missing ingredient in typical interventions aimed at improving eating behaviour and body-image; self-compassion.
Through taking a Compassion-Focused Therapy approach, the program explores the role of self-criticism in maintaining eating, weight, and body image concerns in both males and females and goes on to assist participants in developing skills in awareness and compassion as a means of better
Programs delivered quarterly, to enquire when the next program starts and/or register your interest for the next program, contact us:
- 10-week program
- Wednesdays weekly 5:30pm-7:30pm
- First group commencing 1st Feb
- Delivered by psychologist and dietitian
- From $43.00 per session (with Medicare rebates)
- View / download pdf flyer
Register here with a $50.00 deposit.