We are looking for a
Clinical Psychology Registrar
About the Clinical Psychology Registrar Program
Based on our experience supporting placement students, new graduates, and early-career clinicians, we have developed a comprehensive training program. The program, delivered as part of a full-time employment contract, has been designed to meet the requirements of the AHPRA registrar program as well as the Eating Disorder practitioner credentialling (expected to be introduced in the new year). As part of the program, you will receive:
• Introductory training in the assessment and diagnosis of eating disorders and their related concerns,
• Formal training in Family-Based Therapy (FBT) and Cognitive Behaviour Therapy for Eating Disorders (CBT-E),
• Weekly individual supervision with a board-approved supervisor,
• Participation in weekly ‘Clinical Masterclass’ sessions,
• Participation in weekly case reviews,
• Support in successful attaining the formal practice competencies introduced by CFIH aimed to ensure your competence in the treatment of eating disorders and their related concerns.
Successful completion of the program will result in Clinical Endorsement with AHPRA, eligibility for formal recognition as an eating disorder practitioner, competency in eating disorders and their first-line treatments, and a job opportunity with opportunities for ongoing career progression with CFIH.
Other benefits include
• A generous remuneration agreement that includes a guaranteed salary with all employee entitlements
• Your professional indemnity insurance paid by us
• An attractive office equipped with a computer and all necessary equipment and materials,
• Onsite car parking,
• Full administrative support, and
• Working within an experienced, passionate, and supportive multidisciplinary team
• Eligible for general registration with AHPRA by January 1
• Eligible for an unrestricted Medicare provider number by January 1
• 12-24-month full-time commitment*
*We are also willing to consider part-time positions for applicants with non-work-related commitments (e.g., family commitments, PhD study). Please indicate if this applies to you within your application.
Centre for Integrative Health is a well-established multidisciplinary clinic with a reputation as a leading treatment provider for eating- and weight-concerns. We have a deep sense of purpose for the impact of our work. We are pleased to be offering the opportunity for another Clinical Psychology Registrar who shares our vision and values to join our team.