We are looking for a
Clinical Psychologist / General Psychologist
Full-time salary position*
About the role
This exciting opportunity is for a Clinical Psychologist/Psychologist who is ready to advance their therapeutic skills, work collaboratively within a multidisciplinary team, and apply their talents meaningfully to accomplish the global impact we've set out to achieve.
The successful candidate will work within a team of highly-skilled, passionate, and collaborative practitioners and support staff, using evidence-based treatment approaches and adopting a social-justice framework to facilitate the recovery of those affected by eating disorders and weight concerns.
As part of CFIH's clinical team, the successful candidate will be supported to develop the necessary confidence and competence through their involvement in our tailored training program which includes formal training workshops as well as regular supervision, case review, and clinical masterclass sessions.
*Part-time working arrangements are available for the right person.
Benefits of the role
The successful candidate will be delighted by:
- A second-to-none training and development opportunity,
- The opportunity to master their clinical skills, achieve gold-standard treatment outcomes, and gain recognition as an expert in the field,
- Working within a psychologically healthy, supportive, and inspiring team of individuals,
- A generous remuneration package with all employee entitlements included,
- An attractive consulting room equipped with an iMac computer and all the necessary equipment and materials,
- Onsite car parking,
- Full administrative support from a team of highly skilled and passionate client-care coordinators, and
- The satisfaction of knowing you are making a significant and measurable difference to our community.
The successful candidate will
- demonstrate a growth mindset: a willingness to be stretched and challenged in the service of ongoing growth and development,
- possess a commitment to excellence and a drive to achieve meaningful and measurable outcomes,
- be a team player as well as a positive contributor to team culture and psychological safety,
- have appropriate training and qualifications as a Psychologist,
- possess full, unrestricted registration with AHPRA,
- be eligible for a Medicare provider number,
- have an appropriate level of professional indemnity insurance, and
- be up-to-date with COVID-19 vaccinations requirements.
Upload your resume as well as a cover letter that outlines why you're the right person for the role to Seek by 12 am (midnight) on January, 28th.
For more information about the role, email Dr Kiera Buchanan directly at Kiera@cfih.com.au.