We are looking for a
Clinical Psychologist / General Psychologist
About the role
We are looking for a psychologist with a passion for and experience in the treatment of eating disorders and body-image concerns. Should you be successful in your application, your role will involve providing assessments and interventions for children and adults across the lifespan presenting with concerns with food, eating, exercise, or weight and shape. For the right candidate, the opportunity to run groups and workshops also exists.
• General registration with AHPRA
• Eligible for an unrestricted Medicare provider number
• Formal training in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy Enhanced (CBT-E), Specialist Supportive Clinical Management (SSCM), and/or Family-Based Therapy (FBT) for eating disorders is desired but not essential,
• A willingness to practice within a non-dieting, Health at Every Size (HAES) paradigm,
• Demonstrated experience in the treatment of eating disorders and body-image concerns across the lifespan is desired but not essential.
• A generous remuneration agreement that includes a guaranteed salary with all employee entitlements
• Your professional indemnity insurance paid by us
• Introductory training in the assessment and diagnosis of eating disorders and their related concerns,
• Formal training in Family-Based Therapy (FBT) and Cognitive Behaviour Therapy for Eating Disorders (CBT-E),
• Paid participation in weekly individual supervision with a board-approved supervisor,
• Paid participation in weekly ‘Clinical Masterclass’ and case reviews sessions,
• An attractive office equipped with a computer and all necessary equipment and materials,
• Onsite car parking,
• Full administrative support, and
• Working within an experienced, passionate, and supportive multidisciplinary team
Centre for Integrative Health is a well-established multidisciplinary clinic with a reputation as a leading treatment provider for eating- and weight-concerns. We have a deep sense of purpose for the impact of our work and look forward to welcoming another psychologist who shares our vision and values to our clinical team.