We are looking for a
Client Care Co-ordinator
About the role
As the first touchpoint, you will play a pivotal role in ensuring a gold-standard experience for everyone who comes in contact with our service. Our clients, clinicians, and external stakeholders will look to you for compassionate understanding, efficient solutions, and consistent results for the concerns they present with. Along with providing excellent customer service and clinician support, you will play an important role in assisting our Office Manager is ensuring all aspects of accounts, quality control and compliance, and systems and processes are of utmost efficiency.
• You’re renowned for exceptional customer service – but your heart also skips a beat at organisational efficiency. You’re at peace when the front desk runs smoothly, the energy is thriving, and the clinic is growing.
• For you, this is not a stop-gap role, but your passion and purpose. You appreciate the critical role the clinic plays in the community, you embrace its philosophy, and you’re honoured to play an important role within it.
• You thrive in a busy environment and love juggling multiple competing demands. You have a knack for prioritising your time and tasks.
• You have experience in a similar health/medical practice that has provided you with a firm grounding in practice operations, such as Medicare rebates, legal compliance and operational efficiencies.
• Your attention to detail ensures appointment bookings, invoices and rebates are processed efficiently and accurately.
• While enjoy working autonomously and are self-motivated, you are a team player who is motivated to contribute to our positive team culture?
• Working in a field and within a philosophy that you truly believe in, knowing that you can go home every day having made a difference in the world.
• Being part of a team culture that is second to none and working with highly-collaborative and cohesive peers.
• Knowing your input and ideas are valued, and working in an environment where innovation and improvement are enthusiastically welcomed.
• The opportunity for growth and development within a role, alongside the growth and development of the clinic.
To Apply: Can’t wait to get started? Apply today by sending your cover letter to our office manager, Ashlee Noonan, via email (). We look forward to hearing why you think you're the right person for the role.
Centre for Integrative Health is a well-established multidisciplinary clinic with a reputation as a leading treatment provider for eating- and weight-concerns. We have a deep sense of purpose for the impact of our work and look forward to welcoming someone who shares our vision and values to our client care co-ordination team.