We are looking for an
Accredited Practising Dietitian
About the role
We are looking for a dietitian with a passion for and experience in the treatment of eating disorders and body-image concerns. Should you be successful in your application, your role will involve providing assessments and interventions for children and adults across the lifespan presenting with concerns with food, eating, exercise, or weight and shape.
We are currently seeking a dietitian who has the capacity to work full-time in our Sunshine Coast clinic however, for the right person, opportunities are also available to work across both our Brisbane and Sunshine Coast clinics. While there are no current vacancies in our Brisbane clinic, we are always looking to meet like-minded practitioners to add to our growing team. If you’re a Brisbane-based dietitian with a desire to join our passionate and collaborative team, please get in touch.
• Eligible for an unrestricted Medicare provider number,
• Formal training in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy Enhanced (CBT-E), Specialist Supportive Clinical Management (SSCM), and/or Family-Based Therapy (FBT) for eating disorders is desired but not essential,
• Training in and a comprehensive understanding of Health At Every Size (HAES), weight-neutral approaches, and
• Demonstrated experience in the treatment of eating disorders and body-image concerns across the lifespan is desired but not essential.
• A generous remuneration agreement that includes a guaranteed salary with all employee entitlements
• Your professional indemnity insurance paid by us
• Introductory training in the assessment and diagnosis of eating disorders and their related concerns,
• Formal training in Family-Based Therapy (FBT) and Cognitive Behaviour Therapy for Eating Disorders (CBT-E),
• Paid participation in weekly individual supervision with a board-approved supervisor,
• Paid participation in weekly ‘Clinical Masterclass’ and case reviews sessions,
• An attractive office equipped with a computer and all necessary equipment and materials,
• Onsite car parking,
• Full administrative support, and
• Working within an experienced, passionate, and supportive multidisciplinary team
Centre for Integrative Health is a well-established multidisciplinary clinic with a reputation as a leading treatment provider for eating- and weight-concerns. We have a deep sense of purpose for the impact of our work and look forward to welcoming another dietitian who shares our vision and values to join our clinical team.