We are now offering a
Paid Internship for an Accredited Practising Dietitian
Full-time salary position*
About the role
After the success of our first paid dietetics internship last year, we are thrilled to once again be offering this unique opportunity to another Accredited Practicing Dietitian with a passion for working interprofessionally within a Health At Every Size (HAES) framework.
This unique opportunity is ideal for an Accredited Practicing Dietitian (at any stage of their career) who is passionate about mastering their dietetic and nutritional counselling skills in the field of eating disorders; becoming skilled at combining HAES principles with evidence- based treatment approaches; working collaboratively within a multidisciplinary team; supporting individuals and families along their recovery journey, and making a meaningful difference in the field of eating disorders and dietetics.
The 12-month internship will provide the successful candidate with the ongoing training, supervision, and hands-on experience necessary to become both proficient in the delivery of weight-neutral, evidence-based treatment for eating disorders and their related concerns.
At the completion of the internship, the candidate will be eligible for the ANZAED/NEDC Eating Disorder Credential (CEDC) and considered for ongoing employment opportunities within CFIH.
Benefits of the role
The successful candidate will be delighted by:
- A second-to-none training and development opportunity,
- The opportunity to master their clinical skills, achieve gold-standard treatment outcomes, and gain recognition as an expert in the field,
- Working within a psychologically healthy, supportive, and inspiring team of individuals,
- A generous remuneration package with all employee entitlements included,
- An attractive consulting room equipped with an iMac computer and all the necessary equipment and materials,
- Onsite car parking,
- Full administrative support from a team of highly skilled and passionate client-care coordinators, and
- The satisfaction of knowing you are making a significant and measurable difference to our community.
The successful candidate will
- demonstrate a growth mindset: a willingness to be stretched and challenged in the service of ongoing growth and development,
- possess a commitment to excellence and a drive to achieve meaningful and measurable outcomes,
- be a team player as well as a positive contributor to team culture and psychological safety,
- have appropriate training and qualifications as an Accredited Practising Dietitian
- be a current member of DAA,
- be eligible for a Medicare provider number,
- have an appropriate level of professional indemnity insurance, and
- be up-to-date with COVID-19 vaccinations requirements
Upload your resume as well as a cover letter that outlines why you're the right person via the form below.
For more information about the role, email Dr Kiera Buchanan directly at Kiera@cfih.com.au.