We are looking for a
About the role
Centre for Integrative Health (CFIH) is seeking a Consultant Psychiatrist with experience in the assessment and treatment of eating disorders and their related concerns to join our multidisciplinary team.
As the team’s Consultant Psychiatrist, you will be responsible for providing assessments and treatment plans; developing Medicare Eating Disorder Plans (EDP) and conducting reviews EDP reviews for eligible patient; providing ongoing treatment and/or medication reviews where appropriate and necessary; and participating in regular team case reviews.
• FRANZCP membership
• Specialist registration with AHPRA
• Eligible for an unrestricted Medicare provider number
• Professional Indemnity insurance
• Experience in the assessment and treatment of eating disorders
• A willingness to work collaboratively within a MTD
• A generous remuneration package that includes a guaranteed salary
• Training and supervision in the assessment and treatment of eating disorders if desired
• Guaranteed appointment bookings
• An office equipped with a computer and all necessary equipment and materials
• Full administrative support
• Onsite car parking
• Collaboration with an experienced and cohesive MDT
Centre for Integrative Health is a well-established multidisciplinary clinic with a reputation as a leading treatment provider for eating- and weight-concerns. We have a deep sense of purpose for the impact of our work and look forward to welcoming a Consultant Psychiatrist who shares our vision and values to join our clinical team.