Individuals with weight, shape and body image concerns often experience physical- health (e.g., diabetes, polycystic ovary syndrome, sleep apnoea) and emotional health (e.g., depression, anxiety, adjustment disorders) issues. Optimal treatment involves integrated care that considers physical, psychological, and social aspects of illness.
Our priority is to get you the right treatment individually tailored. As such, our Brisbane psychologists are trained and highly skilled in a number of therapies and treatment approaches.
Our treatment options include:
- CBT (Cognitive Behaviour Therapy)
- ACT (Acceptance and Commitment Therapy)
- FBT (Family-Based Therapy)
- DBT (Dialectic Behavioural Therapy)
- Schema Focused Therapy
- Interpersonal psychotherapy
- Motivational Interviewing
- Play-Based Therapy
Social (workplace, relationships, etc)
Physical (chronic disease management, etc)